We all know how popular North Indian & Mughlai cuisines are, and despite their fame, Delhi remains their home by default. The city is full of thousands of food joints and for a tourist or new comer to the city it might be a challenge to find best examples of our kebabs, curries and Butter Chicken. Here is a list of 28 places across all locations and price points to help making a choice easier.
This list is complied and shared by Rajeev Gulati
Thought of sharing my comment made on a post for rest of Eatlo members who might not have been following the post….
For Delhi and strictly for North Indian or Mughlai cuisine, my suggestions would be in following order…..
■ For Price : higher to lower
■ For Multiple suggestions : In order of more liked to lesser liked
|Curry at Ashok & Ashok in Sadar Bazaar|
1. Any one of following in 5 Star Category
● Dumpukht at ITC Maurya
● Bukhara at ITC Maurya
● Masala Art at Taj Palace
● Jamawar at Leela Palace Hotel
2. Any one of following in extraordinary food category – Non 5 star
● Indian Accent
● Setz at Emporio Mall
● Gulati’s Spice Market at Saket
● Chor Bizzare at Broadway hotel situated at Asaf Ali Road
3. Any one of following in Unlimited Indian Food Category
● The Great Kabab Factory at Radisson Blu Mahipal Pur
● Made in Punjab Restaurant at Cyber Hub (Lunch unlimited, Dinner A La Carte)
● Indian Grill Room at Suncity Golf course Road Gurgaon
● Bar Be Que Nation at Janak Puri
● Pirates of Grills at various locations
4. Any one of following in Regular Restaurant Category
● Kwality Restaurant at C.P.
● Gulati’s at Pandara Road
● Havemore at Pandara Road
● Invitation Restaurant Ashok Vihar
● Embassy Restaurant at C.P.
5. Any one of following in Dhaba Category
● New Khalsa Restaurant at Mayapuri
● Khurana Restaurant at Gaffar Market Karol Bagh
● Ajit Khalsa Dhaba at Chattar Pur
● Ashok & Ashok at Sadar Bazar or Zee Corner at East Patel Nagar – But for their Mutton & Chicken Curry only
6. Any one of following in Roadside Takeaway for having food in car Category
● Al Kausar at Chanakya Puri or RK Puram
● Al Kakori at Punjabi Bagh
● Blue Water Grill at Punjabi Bagh
● Entire Restaurants complex market at Rajouri Garden opposite Surya Hotel
● Kay’s Bar Be Que at Rajouri Garden or Ashok Vihar
● Saleems at various locations
Our Members would add more in these categories from their preferences. Please add your comments to the blog.
These are strictly my choices and are bound to be different than individual choices of our members.