If rising popularity of momos was not surprising enough, we Dilliwalas decided to give them our own twist – like everything else we put them on skewers and grilled them in Tandoor. An original creation of Delhi, these are one of the HOTTEST selling food items these days.
This list will be helpful if you are yet to try them or you are a fan – Lets keep it simple and get down to the recommendations we have received from Foodiye.
Where to eat Tandoori Momos in Delhi?
The list is in no particular order. If you click on picture you will be taken to the original post about those momos – where you can ask the Foodiye for more information, reviews and feedback if you need.
If you find any of the recommendations helpful, do thank the original poster on Foodiye.com.
Please do share your recommendations and pictures as well, would love to update this list and make it more comprehensive.
- This one has multiple recommendations and pictures look super awesome. Though we have featured this image from Green Dot, you can see more here & here from this Vegetarian outlet in Sector 10 market of Dwarka.
- Hunger Strike from very busy Amar Colony Market of South Delhi has the greatest number of recommendations across our platforms.
- WOW Momos are the upmarket players and can be found in various hotspots of town. Their hygiene levels and prices are slightly higher than your average street joint.
- North West Delhi – Rohini / Pitampura belt is a hot bed for these tandoori delights. Giri Momos from Pitam Pura make it to the list.
- This one is an age-old classic – they very well might be the people who started and made Tandoori momos such a rage. You can savor QD’s version at their restaurants in South as well as North Campus of Delhi University.
- If you happen to be in Faridabad, this small joint in Sector 17 HUDA Market, TMOS – comes highly recommended.